Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The amazing 5 channels

So I mentioned in a very early post that we get only 5 channels on the TV in the room. So one can't be picky when it is raining out and you need to stay in, or want to wind down for an hour or two before bed. I found this website that shows what's on these channels each day, but can only view two days at a time. The current day and the next day. The only channel we do not get from that list is Cape Town TV.
TV Guide

If you click on the link you will see that it is a huge mixture of shows. By this I mean from US day time TV, prime time TV, shows from SA, Australia and the UK. Usually MNET is the only decent channel. I like to start my day off with the morning movie, then I get ready and go about my day. I was actually able to finish watching The Game of Thrones while here. Also, this link will allow you to see the movie theaters here- you have to pick your seats when you buy your tickets. I'm not a fan of this. What if I happen upon someone annoying and want to change seats? No can do. One theater is called The Labia which if you know me I get a kick out of this. But it looks interesting and it is pretty cheap. $4 per ticket.


No comments:

Post a Comment